Friday, March 7, 2014

Weekly Weigh in

Yesterday was my weigh in day...Down another 1.4 lbs!
I had to exchange my scale for another because it was giving me different readings every time I stood on it, and it wasn't a vanity issue trust me :) I bought my scale from BBB and highly recommend that if you are going to buy anything of value, a food scale, regular scale, kitchen appliances, go there. You get 20 percent coupons all the time, and they have a very good return/exchange policy. I bought mine in November and came in with box and receipt and they just exchanged it without even looking at my receipt.

This week has been TOUGH. I have had some pretty severe cravings which I know mean that it is my body adjusting to eating healthier, but that doesn't make it less intense. I did really good about managing them, but I did allow myself a little leniency, aka a few oreos ;) 

 Saturday we went out to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. Before that I hadn't eaten out in almost 3 weeks, so that is a non-scale victory for sure! 

I have been saving most of my food pictures because it is obnoxious to post every meal you eat on Instagram...sorry but it is.
 Chicken Cheeddar Bacon Pasta  I usually make a full fat version, but the light one was just as good!! 


 I made these zucchini fries thinking they would be good, NA. Didn't land with me or Derek. He usually can pretty much eat anything even if he doesn't LOVE it, but these, he couldn't and he even likes zucchini.
 Turkey, Turkey, Turkey, and egg whites!
Pork Chops with green beans, and cheesy hasbrown casserole. The recipe made 12 servings, and this is 2 here, and I was stuffed. I ate a serving with my eggs this morning. yum!  114 calories per serving! Not


 Buffalo Chicken. 300 calories per serving. I don't know how to cook breaded chicken in the oven without it being soggy and having the breading fall off. Any suggestions on that? The side is Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa. 159 calories per serving. VERY filling. I only at 1/4 of it, and not all of that chicken.
I have been doing yoga meltdown 3 or 4 x a week. I love this workout, but you have heard me rave about it before so I will skip it this time! 
Chinese was my cheat meal this week. I have been craving it HARD. I love, love, love some General's Chicken with rice and soy sauce. YUM! I could eat it at every meal. LOL. Kidding, Kind of. 
I feel like ever since I started losing weight I just can't get a pair of jeans to fit me right. I am always in between sizes I feel like. I rarely wear jeans anyway honestly but when I do, I want them to fit. They all are so tight in my waist and so loose in my crotch/let area, and by the end of the day they are really loose. I hate jeans....

I feel like I never have anything to wear. I always feel like something is either too big for too small for me, I just want to feel normal in my clothes! HA! 

It has been almost 3 weeks since I stared logging with my fitness pal over weight watchers, and truthfully the jury is still out. I am still trying to convert things to points in my head. There are pros and cons to both, but when it gets to one month I will do a review of both and see what I decide to continue with. But in my opinion, is is easier to log on my fitness pal than on weight watchers. The way they word their food and don't have all the brands I use makes it more difficult for me, as I have to add a new food constantly, which is not the case with my fitness pal. 



I am at 18 pounds lost now, I can't believe it. I am almost at 20! When I get to 20 my "reward" will be new workout/activegear. The gear I have now is from when I was 175 pounds and even though they may have been to small then, they are stretched out now and too big, so I need new comfy clothes. So that is my motivation to get to 20. 


No comments:

Post a Comment