Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekly Weigh in: Week one

Thursday was my first weekly weigh in. I lost 3 lbs! 

I know it is a small feat, I know it is only the beginning but I have to say I am pretty proud of these 3 pounds. It is a symbol that I can do whatever I work at. I can do this, but I have to earn it. It isn't going to come for free. 

Here are some of the things that I have been eating:

 Jalapeno Popper Chicken (5p+)
Skinny Chicken Parmesan (9p+)

Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells ( 6p+ per 3 shells)

 I wanted to have a drink but not something that would cost a lot of points. i took about 5 drinks of this and it is nasty. tastes like a watered down drink you left your ice in and tried to choke it down. Yuck. Not worth it even if it's skinny, and at $14 a small bottle, a little pricy for me.
 Tuna Casserole (5p+)
 Fiesta Chicken Casserole (8p+) 

 I have been snacking on things like Fiber one 90 calorie bars, Snack Factory Pretzel Thins

Fruits like watermelon, apple, cantaloupe, banana, etc, Celery, Carrots, 100 calorie bags of popcorn. cheese quesedillas with a whole wheat tortilla.Quaker quakes, or a bowl of honey nut cheerios.


These are gap size 14 jeans that are usually my go to jeans for work. They were falling off of me the whole night last week when I wore them. All my 14's now are the same way. I am not sure if I should bother to buy more or just live in leggings since fall is right around the corner! We shall see what goodwill has to offer I guess. 


I know I have been a little more lenient with what I have been eating this week and so I am not going to expect another 3 pound loss. Last week I didn't eat any of my Weekly Point,s and this week I have went through almost half of them. And that is ok. I am not looking to do this fast I am looking to change my old habits into new healthier ones and lose weight the healthy way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment